If your order totals $200 or more, your order ships FREE!
1. UPS & FedEx are our shipping carrier. To obtain delivery time information to your location, dial 1-800-PICKUPS(742-5877) or click the link
UPS : http://www.ups.com
FedEx : http://www.fedex.com
2. When placing orders, the total amount includes a pre-estimated shipping charge for the package. Please note that this is an estimated shipping charge. Though the estimate is usually accurate, discrepancies may occur if the package's actual weight deviates greatly from the estimated weight. When we encounter this situation, we will do our best to contact the customer via phone and email. In these cases, the difference will have to be resolved by the customer before we can ship out the package.
3. PO Box is not allowed as a shipping address. A physical street address is required.
4.Customers will be responsible for any charges and fees if an incorrect or an invalid shipping address causes an address correction by UPS/FedEx, a return, or a loss of the package. Please ensure that a valid and correct shipping address has been entered.
5. For same day shipping, you must submit the order before 2 PM Eastern Time. Orders placed after 2 PM are likely to be shipped out on the next business day. Orders placed after noon on Mondays (or Tuesdays) following a long weekend holiday may be shipped out on the next business day.
6. UPS/FedEx does not deliver on weekends and holidays. UPS/FedEx delivers on normal business days. Saturday delivery may be available only to commercial addresses at an additional cost, and availability is determined only if the customer contacts us and receives confirmation.
7. Occasionally but rarely, package delivery may be delayed due to adverse weather or traffic condition. In these situations, we are not responsible for the delayed delivery of the package.
8. You may track your package by going to MY ACCOUNT/Order History. Your package tracking number and UPS/FedEx link are also found in your shipping confirmation mail.