How do I return an item?
1. No credit will be issued for items returned without a Return Authorization (RMA) Number. Items returned without an RMA may be discarded and we are not responsible for the returned items.
For a Return Authorization Number:
. Please send your written request to [email protected]
. Our Return Dept will contact you via email with an RMA# and detailed instructions.
2. Return Authorization Numbers for defective items should be requested within 7 business days from the date the package was delivered. The RMA Number is valid for 14 days from the date it was issued.
3. A 25% restocking fee will be charged for:
- all items that are returned to our warehouse anytime after 3 weeks from the date the customer received the order
- all return items not in their original packaging
- all items returned with reasons other than a defective or wrong item.
The restocking fee will be deducted from the return credit amount.
4. We may issue a return postage credit for items damaged en route, defective, or incorrect items. For postage credit to be issued, a Return Authorization number should be requested within 4 business days of receipt of the package.
. Use USPS (Postal Service) first class only without extra services.
. Keep the receipt as proof of the return
. Use a small bubble wrap envelope if possible.
5. Replacements will be granted only if the item is still available and if the replacement was requested along with the return.
6. All return credits will be issued as a store credit.